Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bear Lake

Last weekend we went to Bear Lake with my family. We hung out on Matt's boat and we both got to ski/wakeboard for the first time this summer. It was a little chilly, but awesome to be out on the lake. I know I say this in every post, but Mason is getting SO big! He had his 4 month appointment last week and weighed in at 15 pounds 2 ounces. He also rolled over for the first time this week AND started rice cereal. Everyone keeps saying "oh you just wait- before you know it he'll be (crawling, getting teeth, talking, etc.)" I feel like everyone is wishing his babyhood away and it makes me so sad! I wish he could stay little forever. My only consolation is that he gets cuter every week =P


Getting some sun with the girls..


What a cute daddy!!


If only I could water ski every day- I would be in the best shape!! I'm still sore a week later!

So sleepy after a long day at the lake!

Before rice cereal...
After rice cereal..

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Looks like Mason is having fun learning how to eat rice cereal! Can't wait to introduce Braelee to it...what fun! :)

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

oh how fun is that. That is awesome that you got to go to the lake. what a great fun weekend. he is getting so big but cherish every moment. I don't have kids but I have munchkins and if it something that I have realized that time does go by fast. But you sound like you are soaking it all in. We are here in utah and just taking it slow. I start work tomorrow and I am going to just work about 30-35 hours a week. I am excited. We are just staying with aarons parents until we find something decent to rent. It is hard to find something to rent that is decent. There is so much for sale here. We have to wait for the sale of our home to go through first. It will get there. Well Good to see you having such a great end to summer. (Well now that summer is over. technically we still have a lot of summer) Love ya sum!