Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sentimental..

It's funny how having a baby makes me get out the camera again  (and start blogging again lol.)  Baby Ashton is such a joy in our family.  Mason is doing great adjusting to a baby brother.  I can't wait until they can play together. 

Mason turned three this month and started Pre-School, which he loves =).  We are still working on potty training.  He does great with number one, but number two... let's just say he is being a stinker about it =).  He saves it up until his nap, when he knows I won't make him sit on the potty and make it happen.  It's frustrating because he knows how to do it on the potty, he is just being sneaky and waiting until I'm not around.  I wouldn't care, but it is interrupting his nap time.  Oh well- this too shall pass, right?!?  One day we will look back and laugh about it together. 

Ashton is growing so fast. I can't believe he will already be 7 weeks on Saturday. We are blessing him this Sunday, which I will glad to have over with because it is stressing me out. LOL. Here are a few pics from his photo shoot from last week. Thanks to Justin @ http://www.hamblinphoto.com/ for another great set of pictures!
















3 comments:

miss kristen said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't know you had another baby! Congratulations! He's super cute.

Corie said...

You're back to blogging! Keep it up! I loved the picture of your family of four. Ashton is so precious, and growing tons! I'm glad to hear Mason is adjusting to life with a baby brother. It will warm your heart so much when they start interacting and playing together. Nothing like it. I will be calling you soon to chat!

Brooke said...

Soo dang cute!!