Tuesday, March 17, 2009

First Haircut!!

Aunt Jessie and I took Mason to get his first haircut the other day at Cookie Cutters in Bountiful. My friend Jessica recommended the salon and I have to say, we were not disappointed!! They have giant toys for the kids to sit in, and there is a TV at every station. Mason watched Elmo while rollin' in his blue car. It was the cutest thing I think I've ever seen. I forgot my camera (argh) but took some pics with my phone. Grandma Linda saved the day and brought the video camera along! What a priceless video it will be!







6 comments:

Parker or Jessica said...

What a big boy! Now Mason and Beck can have matching faux hawks. Glad you had a good experience, we loved it.

weston'smommy said...

How cute. He looks like quite a stud with his new haircut. I wish cookie cutters was open when Weston had his first haircut. How fun!

Erik and Lisa Harper said...

Oh how cute is that! Looks like the first haircut was a success and i think it made him a little tired. He is so adorable. We love you guys and hope all is well!

Jessica said...

Hey Summer!

Your little boy is so cute! It looks like you and your family are doing really well. It seems like forever ago that we were working on some stupid unit about Geometry. Time flies and the little ones grow so fast. :)

Our Family said...

So cute!! Looks like he was pretty good-just sitting there. Braelee's hair is finally long enough to put in piggy tails-I should send you a picture. See you tonight!!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Wow. That is the most adorable cut ever! how cute is he. awe... He is getting so pig. CRAZY. Looks like he keeps you busy. Love you and miss you too!