Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Update

It's been a while since I've blogged... big surprise =) Life is so crazy. I really thought when I became a stay at home mom, I would have more time. People that don't have kids won't understand, like my little sister (bless her heart) who said the other day "why can't you come visit me- it's not like you have anything to do." HAHA- She will understand one day.

Mason has been doing so great. He just turned 14 months, and gets cuter every day! I love watching him learn and grow. He seriously makes me laugh about a hundred times a day. Here are some pics of what we have been up to


My Mom is the sweetest lady ever and helped me make this frog cake for Mason's 1st Birthday. It took us the better part of an afternoon..

He loved it! Mission accomplished!
Mace and I spent the day at Red Butte Gardens with his cousins Maddy and Kelsey. They had a blast
This is Greta, my dad's new puppy. We have been babysitting her. She is adorable!
Pete and Ben play Volleyball most Saturdays. Sibling rivalry at its best!
One night it was way too quiet-- so I ran around the house looking for Mason and found him splashing a dog bone in the toilet. I know it's gross but I couldn't help laughing and grabbing the camera. (I swear I stripped and bathed him after =p )
My girlfriends and I try to meet once a month for lunch. It is so great to have some girl time! We all can't wait until our kids are old enough to play with each other.

7 comments:

Parker or Jessica said...

Im so glad you updated. Its also almost your birthday! Lets get together and have a birthday bbq at your place or somethin' hope all is good it's fun to see some new pics of little Mason. XOXO

weston'smommy said...

Oh my gosh I just love that frog cake. Did you make it? Mason is adorable! Keep up with the updating its great to see what your up.

Corie said...

Yay! Thanks for the update! Mason's cake was awesome... you are so amazing. He's lucky to have you for a momma. Park dates are the best - can't wait to see you guys again!

Loni and Tyler said...

Look at all of your babies!!!I love that you guys still get together- that's the best! Mason is absolutely adorable. He is such a great mix of you both. Hope all is well! You look beautiful still!

steveandjonelle said...

That cake is pretty impressive. He is growing up and so cute!

Our Family said...

I must admit that splashing in the toilet is yucky, but hilarious!! Mason is so cute! I love the cake!! You and your mom did an excellent job! My mom helped me make Braelee's too. Too bad Braelee thought it was not so good (she gagged on the cake! She loved ice cream, but you know how that story ended.....) Glad to see that Mason enjoyed your hard work. :) Can't wait to get together again in a couple of weeks!!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Summer,
How are you? You look so good, and your little boy is just darling. Its so good to see you on here.