Thursday, September 17, 2009

Summer Fun

We had such an awesome Summer! I am having a really hard time saying goodbye to the sunny warm days and moving on to fall. Here are some pics of what we have been up to:


We went to Lake Powell the 2nd week of July. We found the most beautiful canyon with a waterfall at the end of it. My dad, Pete and I hiked back about a mile into the canyon. We followed the stream and found a ton of tadpoles, crayfish, and other animals and bugs.


Mason is a water baby to the max! He loves splashing around and collecting things to put in his bucket.

We had to take the traditional pic at Rainbow Bridge.



We have had a blast in the kiddie pool (mommy and baby!) I admit, I have read a good book or two laying out by the pool while Mason naps. I have to take advantage of the perks of being a stay at home mom with only 1 kid while it lasts!


There is only 1 volleyball tournament left this Summer in St.George on Oct 17th. I will miss those Saturdays hanging out in the sun!!

Mason and Aunt Jobie =p


One weekend at the cabin, we hiked up to Fish Lake. It was beautiful, but WAY too long of a hike for me (6 miles each way.)

Mason put rocks in and out of this waterbottle for about an hour! Sometimes I wonder why I even buy toys..




3 comments:

weston'smommy said...

Look like you have had fun summer. Are you pregnant? Because you said you had to enjoy one kid while it lasted and not because you look pregnant? LOL! Mason is so CUTE!!!!

steveandjonelle said...

He is all grown up! Looks like you had a great summer!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

ok, I just have to say that he is freakin' adorable. WOW. Growing so fast. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun this summer.